Who can help me create an action plan?

How do I find a specialist?

Did you know?

While there is no one type of medical specialty dedicated to osteoporosis, some doctors who may have experience in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis include endocrinology, family practice, geriatrics, gynecology, internal medicine, orthopedics, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and rheumatology. Not all doctors within a given specialty, however, have expertise in osteoporosis. Searching online for an Osteoporosis Clinic or Bone Health Clinic in your area can also lead you to specialists.

How do I find a specialist?

Watch this video

How Do I Find a Healthcare Provider Who Specializes in Osteoporosis?

What Questions Should I Ask My Healthcare Provider During My Bone Health Check Up?